Nuffnang

Nuffnang

Monday, February 7, 2011

Time to expand my "wings".

Assalamualaikum. Praised to Allah which give me this opportunity to continue my writing. Well today i'm going to share one place which me and my friends goes after the afternoon class. Although we are tired, we often goes to this place to chill out. We called it Taman Glo which stands for "Taman Gelora". Situated near the beach, it is a windy area and a pleasant place to relax your mind and eat of course. My favorite thing about this place is that is has yummy curry puff . The word yummy spell for it-self. Of course this is only my opinion. I think that would be all for today. See ya. Peace

3 comments:

  1. jauh gila pegi sampai tamn gelora~ hahaha

    btw~ welcome to blogging world!! hehe
    carila kanak2 laen ade belambak lagi mereka2 di blogger.hee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku just follow the flow..hahaha

    orait..tq..rmi kanak2..searching2......

    ReplyDelete
  3. IIUM Kuantan Bloggers keep expanding their community ^__^

    ReplyDelete