Nuffnang

Nuffnang

Monday, February 14, 2011

Date need to be remembered!

Assalamualaikum to all.


    Now our generation so called the new age people have been living in prosper and no doubt pleasant life. But unfortunately we did not notice that we are start to stray our belief in the religion. I want to ask myself and my friends how many times that we truly look inside of our heart to remember where we come from. Did our ancestor live the same way as we live now? I don’t think so. I guess. They live in hardship just to raised their big family. But then again, we can see currently in the media, we can read and hear that our young generation lives a very social life. I don’t say it is bad but the boundaries between them seem to vanish. I just want to recall myself that I need to look myself in the mirror and fix want is wrong with me so that I can help others. In this wonderful world I believe people should be given second chance to correct themselves. It is stated in the Quran; in our body there is a meat (heart). If the meat is good then the body will be good and if the meat is bad then the body is bad. We told others not to do bad things but do we really listen to what other said to us? Today is the day our beloved Prophet, Muhammad p.b.u.h.  was given birth. The dark era soon to be abolished. We should be great full that we live in this era where the light had been bestowed upon us. We just need to find and be aware of our surroundings so that we can maintain our faith toward Islam. Happy Maulidur Rasul. Thank You my beloved Prophet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment